Wednesday, August 16, 2006

aish.com

This is really cool. It is stuff you would not notice but then when I watched it I thought hey thats cool. I got it from my sis. She had been ranting and raving about it so I figured I would go and look it up for myself. It is about pictures in Lebanan. Aperently people are messing with the photos to make them look worse then they really are. They also have people acting like things happened that didn't or posing for pictures. It is very fasinating but I can't believe people would do that. They need to get a life thats what I think.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Toy said...

Yes. I did. XD (And, for your info, ahahaha is not pronounced aaahhhh! It is pronounced, A-ha-ha-ha.)

And I see you've relocated us to Haiti?

Nice. ^^

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Mantoine said...

Yeah right, STEPHANIE SHAFER. You're not from Haiti, STEPHANIE SHAFER. But I guess since no one really knows who you are, you can be from anywhere STEPHANIE SHAFER.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home