Thursday, August 17, 2006

Random

AHHHHHHHHHHHH School starts in 3 days. That is so not cool. I am not excited at all. But I have a good schedual. Math then History then English or Science then the other then Lunch Bible Studyhall Computer and I'm done for the day. Plus I have my messanger bag that is really cool. It is black and is so muck better then my sisters. After this year I only have 1 year left then I am done. Yup Yup. I got to help order the vollyball jersies. He hasn't order them yet but if he orders the ones I chose they look really nice.

The second week of school we are having Bill Berhens meetings. Everyone is invited and you can all be my guests cause if you come as my guest and I win then I get 75 dollers to go shopping. And I get to go out to dinner with the starrs and the 2nd place winner wherever I choose. So if you come tell them you are my visitor and I will greatly appretiate it. And so will you you will get to hear Bill Berhens preach he is really awsome. So come on out. Yup Yup

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Toy said...

ahahaha.

Hey, if you win will you buy that USB MIDI cable for me?

Pleeeaasseee?!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Me said...

Well have fun but when I win I will think of you and no Liz I dont think I will buy you that cord seeing as how I can't even find it at any of the 50 million stores I have gone to looking for it for you if you don't understand that I will explain hey do you leave the youth group when school starts or when you go to Mexico?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home