Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My dads home

Well my dad came home today while I was in vollyball practice. Although he did not bring me a Mexican coke he did bring home made flower tortias those are very good. He also brought me and Tim chocolat mine was coffie flavored and tasted kind of funny but it was good non the less. I did not get to try Tims. Zach got this bag of gumballs that fiz in your mouth before they turn to gum they were wierd and I didn't like them very much. My dad brought home pictures and the area seems very nice. It looked hot though. But everything is getting back to normal tonight was the first night that it really was wierd and noticible that Liz was not here and wont be here for a while. I'm not trying to be mean its just that with my dad back it seams different. We'll get used to it though.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Toy said...

awww! You all miss me! -hugs-

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Me said...

So you think

 

Post a Comment

<< Home