Thursday, September 07, 2006

Death

I just about died. That may sound wierd but if you had been there you would understand. So this is what happened. I was going with my sister to the library to drop a book of just before she left. We are pulling out of the school (at 3:00 I might mention when there is extremly heavy trafic) and Liz (who is driving) pulls onto the road and AAAAAHHHHHHHh here comes a car. I am yelling LIZ Liz is yelling WHAT DO I DO and she stops in the middle of the road not completely but almost and then then the other guy ( I look into his car and see his face) he is freaking out too. So finaly Liz keeps going and then everything goes smoothly the rest of the trip. But yeah I was a little freaked out for a while. But everything is fine and we are safely home and about to take her to the airport. Fun Fun Fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home