Monday, August 21, 2006

First day of School

So school was not to bad today. I have study hall first thing in which I can do all my homework if I procrastinate which I won't cause I'm not a procrastinator HAHAHA but then I have History, English Biology lunch Bible Math Comp Lab then I go home for the day. So as I said not a bad schedual at all. I also have Mrs. Mobley as my math teacher. I was going to have Mrs. Noris but then we had to switch the time of my class and then the time we switched it to Mrs. Noris is teaching english in so they said Mrs. Mobley would teach which I don't care either way so I am happy. We also have two new students. One is named Samantha she is in my math class and most of my other classes too. She is very quiet but I think she is shy cause she is really nice when you talk to her. The other is named Tashiana she is also nice but I didn't talk to her very much cause we have almost no classes together. But thats OK I will try to talk to her more tomorrow. Just think in two years I wont have school any more and I will be in california. Yall all wish you were going there and you know it but HAHAHA you arn't HA naw I'll be nice I am sure crown is a very nice college. It just isn't West Coast and theres nothing you can do about that. O well =)

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Mantoine said...

No, you have your own provider for McDonalds and other food. They're called Mom and Dad. Ha!

And you're right, Crown isn't West Coast. But you're missing the other half of the equation; West Coast isn't Crown. So whatcha gonna do?

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Toy said...

Well, ha.

I'll be in Mexico. Near Baja.

Unless I come TO DESTROY YOU!

Muahahahahahahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home