Monday, August 21, 2006

What people wear

We went to kingsdominion the other day and some of the things people wear are disgusting. Have you ever thought that mabey people don't want to see your whole body. No joke I saw this girl in a mesh shirt. I am sure you know what mesh is. It was gross you could see all creation. I don't want to see that. I dont like mesh as it is but to wear it as a shirt. GROSS there were other people too one lady had on a pair of jeans about 4 or 5 sizes to small with holes cut into it I'm sure you can picture what it looked like but it wasn't very pretty. I could go on all day about stuff like that but I won't I will mearly say that I am glad my parents raised me the way the did and tought me to dress the way they did
Thanks Mom and Dad

3 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Mantoine said...

I have a hat that has mesh in the back? Is that okay? Hehe...

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Me said...

yes that is fine as long as you don't wear it as a shirt

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Toy said...

Garrison wearing a mesh hat as a shirt.

Okay, that's something I probably don't want to see. Ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home