Friday, September 22, 2006

Retriet

Well GREEN TEAM RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats right we won it was a lot of fun and everything went well there were nasty games like eating chochlate frosting from a diper and blowing a raw egg threw a tube at another person who is blowing against you. It was really fun. We had a bunch of games but I did not get pictures of anything. I know I am a bum but I have to be in the mood to take pictures which I wasnt in and so I did not take pictures. I can put the ones from the first night that I took there are only about 4 or 5 but thats not bad. It was alote of fun though and I really enjoyed it. If you have never heard Pastor Ramose preach he is awsome and I really enjoy his preaching. (He is preaching on sunday by the way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home