Sunday, October 22, 2006

Old Fashioned Day

Today is old Fashioned day. This morning after the service we had a potluck lunch. There was a lot of good food. There were like 3 or 4 different chilli things they were good. Then there was other stuff too. We had the money in the hay thing and the guys threw pumkins. It was fun. I don't have any pictures because in my rush out of the house I forgot my camera but I think my dad got some. The choir is singing a bunch of songs tonight.


On the bus today the Cowboys had 21 people and the redskins had 17 plus we had 6 visitors and 1 parent so I think that we won. I was excited. I think the last week is the 20th of November.

1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Me said...

yeah whatever I don't mind one way or the other. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home