Saturday, October 28, 2006

Noah's ark

I found some very interesting information last night. I think I would love to study about Noah's ark. I think that if I could do an extra credit report on something that would be it. I am even thinking about doing some resurch on it for my own sake. People have said that they have seen it and climbed on it. How awsome would it be to say that you have stepped on Noah's ark. This thing is very old and reportedly perfectly preserved because it is under ice for about 10 months out of each year. I found some noce pictures but I could not put them up here. However if you go to google and look up under images and type Mt Ararat you will see some very awsome pictures. I would love to go there one day it is very very pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home