Saturday, January 27, 2007

This week

Hey Everyone,

This week was really good. We had a slipper day at school and raised a lot of money. Right now our class has enough in the bank to do our jr/sr activity and we are starting to raise money for the sr trip. Isn't that awsome. Next week we are having a jersy day and a lunch with the kindergarten day. They are both on the same day.

Yesterday the boys had a basket ball game and Zach (who keeps the book) was asked to play because they did not have enough people to play. Well he made 2 shots and is now extatic about the game. He came home and talked all about it and now he wants to join the team. He probably will too. He is really funny about the whole thing. Tim is "teaching" him how to play which is really funny but that is where they are practicing.

My dad got this new steamer thing (they want to send Liz one now too) and he steamed shrimp they were very good but he also steamed vegetables those were not as good. He is going to steam all kinds of things now. It is a really fast little thing though.

It finally snowed here that was fun but all the snow has melted and we didn't even get out of school for it we got a 2 hour delay though.

I am doing a science project and had to go to the store to get plants and they had bamboo there so my mom got me bamboo and I also want to grow a cactis. They have these really pretty ones that have red balls on the top. I also plan to grow watermellons this year. I am going to have a little garden. I am considering having strawberries and rasberries too. We used to grow those in UT and I really like fresh foods like that. My friend wants to grow tomatoes but those do not interest me. My dad grows those. They are good but no fun to grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home