Monday, November 06, 2006

Company

We had tons of people at our house this weekend. I ended up staying at Miss Gregories with 2 of the Harris girls. It went well though. Everyone left today however the Harrises were planing on going up to Empowered youth and they left Abigale with us for the week and we are going to take her up with us when we go. She was funny though because she did not want to wear the school uniform and was kinda making fun of it and then she found out that she could stay and that she has to wear it for school. She was not exactly thrilled with the idea. So yeah I do have my room (I did not mind it being used but my bed is better then any other bed there is) and I am going to pack and get ready for Indeanna. Can you believe that is next week??? NO SCHOOL FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Me said...

I only get 2 days off for thanksgiving

 

Post a Comment

<< Home