Friday, November 10, 2006

Empoward Youth

I don't have to go to school at all next week!!!!!! Why cause I am going to Indeana to visit Fairhaven and go to the empoward Youth. We are leaving on Monday morning at 6:30 and arnt getting back untill about 8:00 Saturday night. I am so excited. I have to pack but I probably wont do that till last minute. They sent out an email that said that things will be different from last year. They said that the same youth groups wont be rooming together but that each night after the services they will have rooms for the youth groups to meet in. Pluss the college student who stays in our room will be doing morning and evening devotions with us which means we wont be able to skip breakfast and sleep in if we wanted to. We are also going swiming this year. The school built a gym that has a pool and we get to go swiming in it. I think that is cool. I dont think we are going to the YMCA center like we did last year because they have their new gym building thing. And instead of visiting a museum we are doing a bigger and better. There is other stuff too I just dont remember it all. I will tell you what happened when we get back.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Toy said...

Ahem. This is in regard to your last posting.

Have you forgotten about June? You females and your emotional issues. Of /course/ you'll see the Lacombes again.

Now excuse me. I have to pick 50,000 stickers out of my skirt.

Love you!
~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home